Insomnia - Over time, not getting the right kind of refreshing sleep can result in mental and emotional imbalances. But it can also work the other way, for instance, when anxiety, fears, and traumas keep you awake at night. Together, we can help you discover what is at the root of your sleeping difficulties and come up with a plan that feels right for you. After ruling out medical conditions that cause insomnia, there are many intervention strategies you can use as an alternative to medication. I can assist you with:
- Stress reduction and relaxation techniques
- Environments and routines that promote faster and deeper sleep
- Changing behaviors that affect the brain's ability to wind down
- Foods to choose and to avoid
- Additional complementary methods to consider
Call me today at 303.547.8327 to schedule your free initial 30-minute consultation and learn even more!